Tolerance.ca Inc. terms and conditions
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before submitting your message. Check the box at the bottom of the page on which you have written your message to indicate that you agree.
1. Users of the Comments section are not anonymous. On registering, users must write their first and last names in the boxes provided.
2. Users’ contact information will not be published. However, you are encouraged to specify your profession and, where applicable, the institution where you work.
3. The Comments section of Tolerance.ca® is pre-moderated. Postings will be verified and published once a week.
4. Any user who submits material (an article, comment, response, etc.) to the Comments section of Tolerance.ca® is deemed to be its author. By agreeing to the terms and conditions of Tolerance.ca®, the user grants Tolerance.ca® the unrestricted right to publish, distribute and reproduce this material in any form (print, electronic, sound, etc.) deemed appropriate by Tolerance.ca® Inc.
5. The opinions expressed herein are those of the person posting the message and are not necessarily endorsed by Tolerance.ca®.
6. It is forbidden to use profane, obscene, defamatory or hateful language. Mutual respect is essential. Participating in an online community or forum requires courtesy and good manners. Insults and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Sentences typed in capital letters are considered to be yelling. Your posting may be deleted if you express violence through the use of capital letters.
7. You may not threaten or harass another user. You may express disagreement with an idea, without insulting, bad-mouthing or attacking anyone whatsoever.
8. Please be clear and precise. Tolerance.ca® does not correct grammatical, typing or spelling errors. Your posting must not exceed a single typed page.
9. The Comments section accepts postings in English and French. Please ensure that you are in the correct version of the Web site (English or French) before posting your comment.
10. Sending multiple messages interferes with discussion and is not permitted. Off-topic postings with no relation to the subjects of the articles on Tolerance.ca® are not permitted.
11. The exchange of views and ideas is part of any debate, but it should not take the form of a private discussion between two participants who talk to each other without consideration for the other participants.
12. It is forbidden to post advertisements or to sell products or services. It is also forbidden to post e-mail addresses or links to other Web sites.
13. Usurping another person’s identity constitutes a serious offence and will not be permitted.
14. Tolerance.ca® reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the Comments section at any time, without prior notice.
15. Tolerance.ca® reserves the right not to publish messages submitted to the Comments section.
16. Tolerance.ca® reserves the right to terminate this section without prior notice.
© 2013 Tolerance.ca®
Inc. All reproduction rights reserved.
All information reproduced on the Web pages of www.tolerance.ca
(including articles, images, photographs, and logos) is protected by intellectual property rights owned by Tolerance.ca®
Inc. or, in certain cases, by its author. Any reproduction of the information for use other than personal use is prohibited. In particular, any alteration, widespread distribution, translation, sale, commercial exploitation or reutilization of the contents of the Web site, without the prior written permission of Tolerance.ca®
Inc., is strictly forbidden. For information, please contact email@example.com
Inc. is not responsible for external links nor for the contents of the advertisements appearing on Tolerance.ca®
. Ads companies may use information about your visits to this web site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
© All rights reserved. Tolerance.ca® Inc.