Director / Editor: Victor Teboul, Ph.D.
Looking inside ourselves and out at the world
Independent and neutral with regard to all political and religious orientations,® aims to promote awareness of the major democratic principles on which tolerance is based.

We're all ingesting microplastics at home, and these might be toxic for our health. Here are some tips to reduce your risk

By Mark Patrick Taylor, Professor of Environmental Science and Human Health, Macquarie University
Neda Sharifi Soltani, Academic Casual, Macquarie University
Scott P. Wilson, Macquarie University
Share this article
We analysed the dust in 32 homes across Sydney, and found significant levels of microplastics. But having hard, non-varnished floors and vacuuming at least weekly might help.

Read complete article

© The Conversation -

Follow us on ...
Facebook Twitter