Tolerance.ca
Looking inside ourselves and out at the world
Independent and neutral with regard to all political and religious orientations, Tolerance.ca® aims to promote awareness of the major democratic principles on which tolerance is based.

Autopsy: Prince Died of Accidental Fentanyl Overdose

Autopsy results from the U.S. pop star Prince, who died suddenly in April, show he died of an accidental overdose of fentanyl, a powerful opioid painkiller more potent than morphine or heroin. It was not immediately clear if the drug was obtained illegally or by prescription. The medical examiner's report, released Thursday, said the overdose was self-administered and accidental. Prince, whose full name was Prince Rogers Nelson, was found dead at his Paisley Park mansion outside...

Read complete article
© Voice of America -


Follow us on ...
Facebook Twitter