Looking inside ourselves and out at the world
Independent and neutral with regard to all political and religious orientations,® aims to promote awareness of the major democratic principles on which tolerance is based.

Man Hospitalized After E-Cigarette Explodes in His Pants

On Tuesday, a Kentucky man was hospitalized after the battery in his electronic cigarette exploded in his pants pocket. Employees at a Shell gas station in Owensboro, Kentucky, where the bizarre incident took place, were shocked to see Josh Hamilton's pants suddenly burst into flames. An employee at the gas station told NBC affiliate WFIE, "I was shocked. I asked, 'You have a bomb in your pocket?' because I couldn't believe it." Hamilton was soon taken to the hospital after the accident and treated for second-degree burns.

© DailyMotion -

Comment on this article!
To post a comment, we encourage you to become a member of® or log in if you are already a member. You can still post your commentwithout registering, but you will need to fill your personal information each time.

Become a member (free)   |   Log in

Postings are subject to the terms and conditions of®. Before submitting your message , you must read the Terms and conditions of® and agree to them by checking the box below.
Your name:
  I have read and agree to the Terms and conditions of®.
Follow us on ...
Facebook Twitter