Tolerance.ca
Looking inside ourselves and out at the world
Independent and neutral with regard to all political and religious orientations, Tolerance.ca® aims to promote awareness of the major democratic principles on which tolerance is based.

Syrian Refugees Complain About Conditions at Jordanian Camp

The Syrian refugee crisis is growing worse by the day as host countries face economic and political pressures as they struggle to deal with the hundreds of thousands of Syrians who have fled their war-torn nation. In Jordan, about 80% of the 620,000 registered Syrian refugees are living in urban areas. But what about the remaining 20%? Jordan's newest Syrian refugee camp, Azraq, was opened six months ago to relieve some of the pressure from urban areas by housing 130,000 people. But so...

Read complete article
© Voice of America -


Follow us on ...
Facebook Twitter